Corona measures 18-06-2021
We are very happy that we can open our doors in these times. However, we can only perform our activities within certain boundaries. We are convinced that we can provide you with a pleasant and friendly service within these boundaries, as we are used to. The small scale in which we work makes this doable, but it does require cooperation with regard to the following points:
Horse riding for children/youth
We are allowed to offer riding lessons and trail rides for children up to and including the age of 17, as long as this is done under supervision. Walking ponies for children up to the age of 12 can also be rented again, as long as the person who walks with the walking pony is a member of the child’s family.
Horse riding for adults (from 18 years)
For adults, we currently simply plan trail rides and riding lessons in groups, as long as this is done under supervision and at a distance of one and a half meters from each other.
Stabling your hourse at our stable is simply possible. Of course, the applicable social and hygiene measures must be followed. This means for instance that we have to keep 1,5 meters distance from each other.
Concrete elaboration of the measures
- A maximum of 1 customer may be at the counter at a time, behind a line marked on the ground. Other people have to wait outside.
- Only personnel is allowed in the stables.
- Payment can be done (1) contactless by pin or (2) in cash (cash has no preference).
- The horses are saddled by us.
- With walking ponies, we help the children getting into the saddle. Then we deliver the pony to you as follows: we hold the pony on a long rope; then you can attach a long rope yourself to the halter of the pony, to which we loosen our rope. In this way we can keep one and a half meters distance from each other. Bringing back the pony is done in the same way.
- For trail rides, you have to get on the horse yourself with a stool. We will hold the horse for you.
- Do not stay in the stable longer than necessary.
- Both customers and employees are advised to stay at home with complaints such as a cold, cough or fever.
How to contact Rijstal Le Cheval
In case you have any questions about our corona policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can do this by sending us a message via the contact form, or by simply sending a WhatsApp message tor our number +31 (0)519-554926. When we are very busy, which can be the case mainly during the high season, we unfortunately cannot always pick up the phone. We try to handle all the incoming messages then within 24 hours.